Equitory Ltd, registered in England 09924035, VAT number: 235061143, is a dedicated investor communication consultancy firm based in London.
Our service incorporates all aspects of stakeholder investor relations from support through to a fully outsourced investor relations function.
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Equitory collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you fill out a contact form.
What information do we collect about you?
When you use this website and our services we may ask for personal information such as:
- Contact name
- Email address
Information we collect automatically
- When you make an enquiry on our website
- When you contact us in person, by phone, email, or post
- When you apply for our products and services
- We collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as geography, browser type, device type, and the date/time of access.
- We collect information about your usage of our website, for example, actions users perform when interacting with our website – pages visited, duration, etc. We use this information to improve our user experience
- Cookies – a cookie is a text file containing small amounts of information that a server may download to your computer, mobile, tablet, etc when you visit a website or app. It is not linked to any personal identifiable information while on our site. You can still use our website if you reject cookies.
Information from other sources
- We sometimes acquire information from third party services about companies/people who are not yet working with us which we use for marketing purposes
- We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources and social media and media networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To inform you about our services and any events we offer that we think may be of interest to you
- To gather feedback
- To keep you up to date with industry news/trends
- To respond to your enquiry
- To notify you about any changes to our services
- To develop and manage products and services and what we charge for them
- To develop and carry out marketing activities
- To develop and manage our brand
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Retention of your data
We only keep data for as long as is needed to satisfy legal and contractual requirements
- We retain your information for the period it is needed for the purposes we collected the data for and for as long as we have legal grounds to retain it
You have the following rights in relation to your data privacy: the right of access; the right of rectification; the right of erasure (the “right to be forgotten”); the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified; the right to data portability; and the right of objection.
- Access/rectification: You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal data we hold and have any inaccuracies corrected
- Erasure: you have the right to request that any data we hold, be erased
- Restriction: You have the right to ask us to place restrictions on processing your data, e.g., if accuracy is in question
- Notified: you have the right to be notified of any rectification, erasure, or restrictions in relation to your personal data.
- Data Portability: You have the right to ask for an electronic copy of the data we hold on you
- Objection: You have the right to oppose the use of your personal data for marketing purposes
Data protection registration
Equitory is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). This means we are contractually committed to delivering our services in compliance with the data protection act (DPA)
ICO registration number: ZA833832
By email: email@example.com
or write to us at:
Data Protection Officer
Should you require any further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.